Please note that francis george solicitor-advocate offices are open by appointment only.
Solicitors in Witney – 1 High Street, Witney, OX28 6HW
We have had an office in Witney since 2019 and Francis (MD and Senior Partner) has had strong links with the town for almost 20 years, having worked as a family solicitor for another High Street firm in Witney. The firm have a team of lawyers working in Witney and Swindon. We are focussed on providing legal advice that is second to none, to the residents of Witney.
Getting to the High Street to see one of our solicitors in Witney
- The nearest railway station is at Long Hanborough which is approximately 5 miles from Witney with trains running from London Paddington through to Great Malvern.
- If driving, you can find directions to The High Street in Witney here.
- We also have information on parking, (much of which is free) which can be found here
Francis george solicitor-advocate has an office on the High Street in Witney town centre. We can offer expert legal advice from our solicitors in Witney.
We are located at 1st Floor, 1 High Street, Witney, OX28 6HW
Our solicitors in Witney provide a range of legal services for both businesses and private clients from our offices on the High Street. Our aim is to provide integrity, excellence and value. If you would like to contact an individual from our team of Witney Solicitors then you can call the office in Witney or fill out the contact form and we will be in touch.
In Swindon and Witney, francis george solicitor-advocate has offices in locations that work for you
You can have meetings with a solicitor in Witney or Swindon. Home visits and video conferencing are also available.
Support for the local Witney community
francis george solicitor-advocate have supported many charities over the years holding quiz nights, cake sales for Macmillan Cancer Support, raising funds for local mental health charities, sponsoring local running events and supporting and entering sporting events including Race for Life. Annually we also participate in Make a Wills month for Prospect Hospice.
We are keen to create links with charities local to Witney. We hope to announce this shortly as we can’t wait to be working with the local Witney community.
Legal Services offered by our solicitors in Witney
Court of Protection
We can help you to protect elderly family members who can no longer make decisions for themselves. We can make alternative arrangements if they are unable to make it into the offices to see a solicitor in Witney.
Conveyancing (residential and commercial property)
We are a local business who provide a personal service in Witney. Whilst buying and selling a house or a commercial property, you won’t have to deal with a faceless person on the end of the telephone. You can speak to a solicitor in Witney.
We can assist you with a dispute whether it’s business to business or a personal matter. Our Civil Litigation solicitors in Witney are experts in this area.
Our Employment Solicitor can offer sound and cost-effective legal advice to employees and employers in Witney.
Family Solicitors in Witney
We have an expert team of family solicitors in Witney ready to help. We are members of the Family Panel and Resolution. We aim to resolve matters in a non-confrontational way, minimising distress and costs for the families involved.
This is a difficult time for families but we are confident that our solicitors in Witney can assist in alleviating this distress and provide you with the advice you need.
Making a Will
A will is a cost effective way of ensuring that your estate is dealt with according to your wishes, minimising the distress caused to your loved ones. Please contact the Witney office for more information
We can assist you in a compensation claim often on a no win no fee basis. (excluding disbursements) Call our Witney Solicitors now.
Probate and estate management
Our probate solicitors in Witney can help take the pain and distress away from having to deal with a family member’s estate. The process can be complicated and overwhelming. Call the Witney office for advice on how we can assist you.
Property disputes are unfortunately quite common, whether it is between a landlord and tenant or between neighbours. Our Witney solicitors can help!
Corporate and Commercial Solicitors in Witney
If you have a business we are here to provide support and guidance should you require it. We can help with contracts, terms and conditions, shareholders agreements and much more.
When can I expect to hear back?
Our offices are open Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 5:00pm. We always aim to reply to email enquiries or messages before close of play on the next working day. If it is urgent we can be contacted out of hours through social media or on 07887 726734
How do I find the office?
The office location is central and is on the High Street in Witney. Click here to see the office location on Google Maps.
Is there any parking available at the Witney office?
Due to the central location in Witney, please be aware that our office does not have parking available. You can, however, find local car parks and many of them are free including Marriotts Walk.
How much will it cost?
In most cases we can offer a free half hour appointment. During this initial meeting you will be given a cost estimate.
In some cases
- we will work on a no win no fee basis.
- we will agree that you will settle the bill at the end out of proceeds from a settlement, house sale etc.
- we offer instalment plans on a case by case basis.
Why use francis george solicitor-advocate as your solicitor in Witney rather than other Witney solicitors?
- Our motto is integrity, value and excellence.
- We are competitively priced compared to other solicitors in Witney.
- We can offer a free 30 minute appointment to see a solicitor in Witney.
- We have a team of solicitors in Witney and Swindon ensuring you receive expert advice.
- We have 2 Solicitor-Advocates. There are no other Solicitor-Advocates (as far as we are aware) based in or around Witney. As a client based in Witney, they can deal with your case from start to finish without the need for a barrister.
- We celebrate diversity at our firm of Witney solicitors. We are keen to dispel the myth of what a typical solicitor should look like whilst still providing the level of expertise and professionalism expected at a law firm in Witney.
- We have a range of flexible appointments available to ensure you see a Witney solicitor at a time that suits your needs.
Finally we are always looking for new talent in the local area. If you are a solicitor in the Witney area or are keen to move to the area to practice law, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark it, Solicitor Witney, for the attention of Francis George.